Hey guys, since I finished the project (sort of) I decided to make a single post that described what I was attempting to accomplish and links to the demo, manual, schematics, and code.
The project I made it called MalBot!. It was designed for the University of California San Diego as a ECE 118 (Computer Interfacing) Project by Alexander Kissinger (Hardcodingisbetter.tumblr.com). It was inspired by such products such as the Wifi Pineapple (developed by Hak5: http://hakshop.myshopify.com/products/wifi-pineapple), and was conceived under the idea that pen-testing should be mobile, smart, automated, and on a open-source (and itself hackable) electronic platform.
What I turned in was a demo of how MalBot! could be programmed easily with Python to collect packets from an access-point using aircrack. However I purchased a wifi-nic that was incompatible with airmon, so the script is purely cosmetic but can be the functionality can be easily implemented. Here is a video of the demo: http://hardcodingisbetter.tumblr.com/post/52013137447/malbot-demo
The user-manual I wrote up can be found here: http://tinyurl.com/ljwr4gp
The schematic is here: http://hardcodingisbetter.tumblr.com/post/52405404536/malbot-s-a1-0-final-schems
The GitHub is here: https://github.com/Arexxk/malbot
More information can be found on my blog via #MalBot!
I hope that people find this interesting, try to build their own MalBot!, and contribute to the project.